STOP HIV/AIDS® Representation
STOP HIV/AIDS® implementation is supported by the Leadership Committee, which includes representation from health authorities, the Provincial Health Services Authority, the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, and representatives from the community.
Aboriginal representation includes the Provincial Aboriginal Health Physician Advisor and a designated Aboriginal community representative, identified by the Provincial Aboriginal Health Physician Advisor.
Representation on the Leadership Committee is as follows:
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- First Nations Health Authority
- Northern Health Authority
- Interior Health
- Providence Health Care
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Island Health
- Community members (one each from Vancouver and Prince George, and two Aboriginal community representatives)
- Provincial Aboriginal Health Physician Advisor
- BC Ministry of Health Services