- This event has passed.
March 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
This session will focus on the following topics:
- OUD/OAT Updates
- Joy in Work
- Family & Client Perspective
- QI Collaborative Structure Overview
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Review current OUD/OAT treatment options and best practices
- Identify strategies to support joy in work in healthcare
- Reflect on the importance of the role of family and clients when providing care to individuals living with opioid use disorder
- Understand the basic structure and framework of a Quality Improvement Collaborative
*Sessional funding is available for physicians on a first-come, first-served basis. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.