- Provincial BOOST Collaborative Project Charter March 7, 2019
- Provincial BOOST Collaborative Guide to Measurement February 15, 2019
Measurement tells us if we are improving, reaching our aims, and helps teams communicate about their improvement efforts.
This guide will help you with PDSA’s and Core measures.
- Provincial BOOST Collaborative Change Package February 15, 2019
This Change Package is a collection of change ideas that were tested by the Vancouver BOOST Collaborative teams. It is designed to prompt your thinking and accelerate your team’s ability to make improvements within your own context.
- Provincial BOOST Collaborative Preparation Manual December 31, 2018
Use this document to prepare your team for success in the Provincial BOOST Collaborative.
Provincial BOOST Collaborative
- Effective Meeting Skills March 7, 2019
Effective Meeting Skills developed by The Dartmouth Institute as part of their extensive work in healthcare improvement.
Since time constraints is a common theme in healthcare, this approach addresses that by creating consistent structure to meetings, regardless of it being a 30 min meeting or 2 hours long. It involves establishing meeting ground rules, balanced participation through the use of meeting roles and a documentation process to track action items.
- Population of Focus Tracking Spreadsheet Template February 19, 2019